Edition six of TPSO MAGAZINE: COVID-19 – available now!
Click the image or click here to read the magazine!
The first edition of The Professional Security Officer Magazine was primarily aimed at providing information to help security professionals to ‘harden the target’. We explored ways to make the areas that you protect less attractive to criminals and other wrongdoers! Edition one was published on 10th September 2018
Congratulations Mike and Rollo – you have reset the content bar in such a way many long established publications should be worried – Philip Ingram MBE via Twitter 10/09/18
I am delighted to be amongst so many influential contributors to this great initiative, Rick Mounfield CSyP FSyI, Chief Executive The Security Institute via Linkedin 10/09/18
TPSO Magazine is written to help you in your jobs by: keeping you up to date with news, views and security issues, helping with CPD, training and career development, networking and building contacts
- Edition two dealt with ‘Health, safety and welfare at work’ issues relevant to the security industry. Edition two was published in January 2019
- Edition three deals with ‘Terrorism & Criminal Activity, recognition, prevention & response!‘
- Edition four deals with ‘CPD & Career Development‘. Edition four publication date is September 2019. CPD & Professional Development is an ongoing background theme of the magazine and is one of the main reasons for this initiative…
- Edition five deals with ‘Physical Security & Technology’. Publication January 2020…
- Edition six is a special edition dealing with COVID-19
- Edition seven will deal with ‘Fire Safety & Prevention’. Publication date to be confirmed…
- Edition eight will deal with ‘Mobile Security & Remote Monitoring’
- Edition nine will deal with ‘Working with Other Agencies’
- Edition ten will deal with ‘Fraud; Recognition & Prevention’
- Edition eleven will deal with ‘Front Line Security & The Law’
- Edition twelve will deal with ‘Front Line Security Equipment’
The magazine is published in the following formats: PDF, Flip-book (online), Individual articles will also be published on this site, Hard copy (limited run)
This “niche” publication is understandably attracting a huge amount of attention and support from all sectors of the industry!
Between them TPSO founders have almost 60 years’ experience in the UK security industry. This, combined with Police and Military backgrounds, ensures that the publishers have become recognised subject matter experts in their fields. They have exceptional industry experience and knowledge!
Register an account and write for us? We are looking for motivated writers from all around the world! We are always delighted to hear from people who want to contribute to TPSO – the easiest (and fastest) way to share content with us is to register an account and upload an article together with images. We are a team of 2 working security officers so any and all help in helping build the project is greatly appreciated! Once uploaded, let us know and we will get on it as soon as possible!