Congratulations Mike and Rollo – you have reset the content bar in such a way many long established publications should be worried – Philip Ingram MBE via Twitter 10/09/18 I am delighted to be amongst so many influential contributors to this great initiative, Rick Mounfield CSyP FSyI, Chief Executive The Security Institute via Linkedin 10/09/18
TPSO Magazine is proud to present a series of themed editions designed to serve as educational and informative resources. We’re committed to providing you with valuable insights and knowledge on various topics within the security and protection industry.
Our themed editions cover a wide range of subjects, and we’re always working on creating more. These editions are carefully compiled to offer in-depth exploration and expert perspectives on specific themes relevant to your profession. We believe that learning and staying informed are essential for your success in this field.
Stay tuned for additional editions as we continue to compile and release more educational resources. At TPSO Magazine, our goal is to support your growth and development as a security and protection professional. Explore our themed editions, and let us be your trusted source for ongoing learning and enrichment in the industry.
TPSO Magazine is written to help you in your jobs by: keeping you up to date with news, views and security issues, helping with CPD, training and career development, networking and building contacts
- Edition one: Hardening the Target!
- Edition two: Health, safety and welfare at work
- Edition three: Terrorism & Criminal Activity, recognition, prevention & response!
- Edition four: CPD & Career Development
- Edition five: Physical Security & Technology
- Edition six: Special edition dealing with COVID-19
- Edition seven: Fire Safety & Prevention
- Edition eight: Mobile Security & Remote Monitoring
- Edition nine: Working with Other Agencies
- Edition ten: Fraud; Recognition & Prevention
- Edition eleven: Safety at Work
- Edition twelve: Front Line Security Equipment
Future editions currently under development:
- Security Supervision and Management
- Artificial Intelligence & Open Source Intelligence in the Security Industry
- Body Worn Video & Drone Technology
TPSO Magazine Edition 1 was published 10th September 2018