Edition three of TPSO MAGAZINE: Terrorism & Criminal Activity, recognition, prevention & response – available now!
Click the image or click here to read the magazine!
The first edition of The Professional Security Officer Magazine was primarily aimed at providing information to help security professionals to ‘harden the target’. We explored ways to make the areas that you protect less attractive to criminals and other wrongdoers!
Congratulations Mike and Rollo – you have reset the content bar in such a way many long established publications should be worried – Philip Ingram MBE via Twitter 10/09/18
TPSO Magazine is written to help you in your jobs by:
- keeping you up to date with news, views and security issues
- helping with CPD, training and career development
- networking and building contacts
TPSO is actively building a high level industry knowledge base. This will be available free via this website. A membership function is available (top left corner of page) so that anyone wishing to follow the site and be kept up to date with news and views can register. There will be no charge for registering with us. We promise not to sell or share your details!
I am delighted to be amongst so many influential contributors to this great initiative, Rick Mounfield CSyP FSyI, Chief Executive The Security Institute via Linkedin 10/09/18
- Edition two dealt with ‘Health, safety and welfare at work’ issues relevant to the security industry. Edition two was published in January 2019
- Edition three deals with ‘Terrorism & Criminal Activity, recognition, prevention & response!‘
- Edition four will deal with ‘CPD & Career Development’. Edition four expected publication date August/September 2019, however CPD & Professional Development is an ongoing background theme of the magazine and is one of the main reasons for this initiative…
- Edition five will deal with ‘Physical Security & Technology’. Publication date to be confirmed…
- Edition six will deal with ‘Fire Safety & Prevention’. Publication date to be confirmed…
The magazine is published in the following formats:
- Flip-book (online)
- Articles will also be published on this site
- Hard copy (limited run)
This “niche” publication is understandably attracting a huge amount of attention and support from all sectors of the industry!
Between them TPSO founders have almost 60 years’ experience in the UK security industry. This, combined with Police and Military backgrounds, ensures that the publishers have become recognised subject matter experts in their fields. They have exceptional industry experience and knowledge!
Work with us?
We cordially invite interest from industry writers and bloggers to contribute to this site. Blog posts and articles of interest are in addition to those that will feature in the magazine.