Contribute to the TPSO project?
We welcome articles, blog posts, news and views from professionals in their respective fields! This section includes content that is not included in the main body of the magazine, but which is nonetheless highly relevant to frontline security professionals. Please check out our submissions guidelines & copyright page before getting in touch:
- The Benefits of Mentoring by Mike Hurst CPP
- Research Project Survey – Should I stay or should I go?
- Shattered Security – Case history following an assault on a security officer
- Constructive dismissal and compensation by Monaco Solicitors Ltd
- Appropriate Response to Protest – 10 Points to Consider by Eclipse Strategic Security Ltd
- Understanding Violent Body Gestures by Robert Rail
- Security Manager, more than just a job title!
- Dealing with protests, one security officers perspective!
- Does your security door do what it says on the tin?
- Reporting violence against security staff
- TPSO Reader discounts from emergencyprotection.co.uk
- The Threat from Above by Barry Richards of Drone Control Limited
- Nominate someone for the TPSO key people directory
- News: The Security Institute Launches ‘Next Generation’ Initiative
- News: New survey reveals the UK’s ‘Burglary Capital’
- News: Home Office, Security Industry Authority Review, Published in June (2018)
- TPSO Magazine product & service reviews
- Technology in the changing world of security recruitment by James Doyle, co-founder and director, Broadstone