This may have taken place a few months ago now, but always wanting to highlight the fantastic work done by Front Line Professionals, TPSO is only to glad to pay tribute to these outstanding award winners!
This annual lunch, run by FM Contract Watch, is a recognised event in the security guarding calendar. Each member company attending was presented with a 2018 ACS Pacesetters Award to recognise the fact that they have achieved an SIA ACS score in the top 15% of all accredited companies.
The highlight of the day was the Security Officer of Distinction Awards which were presented to Security Officers who have excelled in their duties and, at times, risked their own safety to save others. We received over 60 nominations and the standard was once again exceptional, making it was a very difficult task for the judging panel to select the final winners. The Security Officers had gone above and beyond what was expected, saving lives, helping with the conviction of criminals and being injured themselves in the line of duty. All the winners are a credit to their company and the client that they are contracted to. It was an honour to be able to recognise their heroic actions.
The 2018 Security Officer of Distinction Award winners were:
- Wala Asikandambo (Interr Security)
- Justin Attwood (Wilson James Ltd)
- Kathy Aymer (CIS Security Ltd)
- Waseem Azam (SSG Support Services Group Ltd)
- Robert Delaney (Land Sheriffs Ltd)
- Scott Forsyth & Aminul Chowdhury (Axis Security Services Ltd)
- Eliana Hague (Sodexo Ltd)
- Gordon Hewitt & James Gemmell (Ward Security Ltd)
- Robert Metcalfe (The Protector Group Ltd)
- Allan Morris (MAN Commercial Protection Ltd)
- Alan Parkes & Lianne Doran (Westgrove Support Services Ltd)
- Nicola Powell (Axis Security Services Ltd)
- Paulo Ribeiro & Richard Farley (Westgrove Support Services Ltd)
- Ryan Weeden (ABM (UK) Ltd)
TPSO would like to warmly congratulate all these immensely deserving winners!