All-in-one solution from SmartTask opens the door to new business opportunities for Orion Safeguarding
Southampton-based Orion Safeguarding is a family run company with over 36 years of experience in the security industry. Today, it is a leading provider of security services across the South Coast.
Orion Safeguarding was looking for an all-in-one package to integrate and automate its HR, payroll and rostering processes. It had to be easy to use, suited to the specialist needs of the security industry and designed with UK businesses in mind.
Orion Safeguarding uses SmartTask to:
- Automate many daily and previously time-consuming tasks including the production of check call reports and the monthly payroll.
- Store all information relating to staff and their activities in one place including driving licences, training and SIA certificates. Link everything to rosters and to client premises.
- Provide proof of service to clients with regular, up-to-date reporting.
- Track and support lone workers and mobile patrols in real-time.
- Provide evidence to regulators to obtain ACS accreditation making it easier to bid for bigger contracts.
“SmartTask has made my job significantly easier and certainly helps with the smooth running of our operations. I can safely say that without SmartTask and the easy access to operational information it provides, we would not have passed the auditing process for ACS accreditation. SmartTask’s superior reporting capabilities combined with the team’s responsiveness in setting up a new escalation system in supersonic time, facilitated our success.
“Thanks to SmartTask, we sailed through the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme audit, a milestone that allows us to apply for bigger contracts, win new customers and expand our business.” – Vicky Watson, Company Secretary and Administrator at Orion Safeguarding.